skip to main content

Separation and Property Settlement Agreements


You do not need a court to decide: How your property will be divided between you and your spouse; whether or how much alimony you will pay or receive; how much time you will spend with your children; how much child support you will pay or receive; as well as a number of other issues related to your separation and divorce.

You and your spouse can answer these questions with the help of an attorney giving you practical advice as you look toward your new future.  What you decide can be incorporated into a Separation and Property Settlement Agreement which will then be used by the court for your divorce. You do not have to go through this process alone. Please call us at (301) 251-1180 or submit an online inquiry.